Friday, November 21, 2008

Look guys! I did a project!

I'm a real homemaking housewife now!
We finally got a picture of Christ for our house, and we needed a frame. We had an old frame of Brett's that was the perfect size for the matted painting, but it was an ugly, light wood finish (I hate light wood. Blegh). So, I painted the frame black and it was ready to help Jesus look good on my wall! As if Jesus needs any help lookin' good.


Before:


After:

I'm so proud of myself! Those of you who have the pleasure of listening to me complain about money know what a hard time I have with decorating on a budget, so it's nice to put something on my walls now and then. Next will be a picture of the temple. I'll probably just use the one of us standing on the pedestal in front of the temple on our wedding day. I also need to get our marriage certificate from the temple framed along with our Proclamation To the World.

4 comments:

Kariann said...

Yeah!! haha Your so funny! It looks awesome! Much better than before!!

Meghan said...

Morgan that looks great! How creative, and domesticated you are!

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

I think it looks great!! It gives you something to do and helps you strengthen your homemaking skills. I need to be more crafty more often.....

The Sahily Chronicles said...

Wow it mos def looks better now, great job!! I wish I had more time to do crafty things right now life is a lil crazy though