Thursday, January 1, 2009

Major holidays stress me out.

I'm just gonna skip over Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. I'm just gonna pretend they didn't happen. I'm working two retail jobs and they both worked wonders at squashing my Christmas spirit into the ground. Next year will be different. And we definitely won't be going to bed at 8 or 9 on New Years Eve, either. Enough of this workaholic crap. I've had enough.
Anyway, moving on.
So I really want a change with my hair. I'll be getting contacts soon, and since I won't be wearing glasses every waking hour anymore, I want to do something else with my hair, like bangs, perhaps. I'm thinking something like.......... this:

or this:



ooooooooor this:

But I think this is my favorite style (just the bangs, not the rest of the haircut):


What y'all think?



7 comments:

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Oh I like the last one, where the bangs brush to the side just a bit. Good luck!! I can't wait for Lost to start. =)

Maddy said...

Last one.

Kariann said...

I could see you with either the first picture or the last...you have the face shape for either!!:)

Stephanie said...

The last one I like best!!! We miss you guys. Hang in there.

The Elmers said...

go for it! I love bangs!!!! And where on earth have you been??? When do you come up this route next?

Sarah said...

I like the bangs in the first one the best, how they are a little bit piece-y, and the little bit of tapering around her face. They are all good though!

Lissy and Dan Valletta said...

I think I like the last one. The 2nd and 3rd seem too choppy and too much. The pain with bangs is that you have to upkeep! It's fun to change up hair every once in a while cuz it seems like its the only thing you have control over once work and life gets monotinous!